Visit here for a collection of epic and interesting disney facts you never knew and your curiosity demands to learn more about Walt Disney.
Mickey Mouse Ears Never Rotate
Did you know? That no matter from what angle you look at Mickey Mouse. His ears will always appear round. Well how often how you have you seen mickeys ears changed in his side pose?
This defines that when Mickey appears in 3D format, his ears doesn’t rotate with his head but simply stay in the same position facing the viewer.
Goofy Had a Human Wife
In most of the cartoons in early 50’s Goofy had a wife and a child. Whats interesting Disney facts is that the face of the goofy’s wife is never showed. As she appears to be human having five fingers instead of four as goofy and most of disney’s animals characters do.
In 1995 animated film “A Goofy Movie” it was shown that she died, which could explain her sudden disappearance in later cartoons.
Also read: Psychological facts
Interesting and Amazing Disney Facts
Here is a collection of interesting disney facts you never knew and you need to learn.
- Walt Disney studio was first named as Disney brothers cartoon studio by Roy and Walt disney in 1923.
- Mickey Mouse was first known as Mortimer Mouse. But Walt disney’s wife forced him to change the name of Mortimer mouse to Mickey Mouse.
- The very first animated movie was the Mickey Mouse, launched in the Colony theater in 1928 in Newyork.
- The first Disney Land ticket was sold in 1 dollar only in 1995.
- Walt Disney World Resort is bigger than Sanfrancisco.
- In 1983, the first disney park outside of the United States was opened and was named as Tokyo Disneyland.
- Snow White and Seven Dwarfs was a mind-blowing sound film and an interesting fact shows that Walt disney borrowed 1.5 Million US dollars to make this film.
- There is a community in Disney Land known as Lost and Found and a very interesting fact about disney land shows that each year this community collects 6000 cell phones, more than 4000 cameras and 20000 hats.
- ESPN is also the property of Disney.
- Disney Land workers were not allowed to grow facial hairs until the year 2000.
- Pluto was named after the 9th planet in the solar system.
- Amazing Disney facts shows that film Tangled (Disney Production) was expensive than the hollywood movie Avatar.
- After the release of the movie “Princess and the Frog”. more than 50 children were hospitalized by catching bacteria from kissing frogs.
- Der Fuhrer’s Face was awarded as the first best animated short film in the same year it was released.
Happiest Place on Earth
Disney land facts shows that it is the land of happiness and joy. And it is the most happiest place on earth. If you have not seen Disneyland theme park yet and you think that its exactly the same thing you have seen in movies then you are wrong. Because Disneyland is the world most popular and beautiful place in the world, where you will never feel bored and no one has ever been sad in this beautiful place.
Also read: Facts about love
Fun Facts About Walt Disney
- In the very start disney land was designed as a structure including The Land of OZ, but later on architectures thought that was not a good idea, so they never constructed such designs.
- Park employees are instructed to point with two fingers or either with whole hand. This is because some of the cultures see disrespect by pointing with one finger.
- The skull located on the headboard in Disneyland’s Pirates of the Caribbean is known to be a real skull.
- An artificial vanilla scent is sprayed in to the air in the Disneyland, creating a very fresh environment.
If all these disney facts were awesome to you then you should read: Some other interesting facts in the world.